Western Canada’s most extensive, established and trusted GNSS Reference Station Network
Pleaides Data Corporation is a partnership of several leading Alberta based Geomatics companies operating and supporting over 20 GPS Reference stations throughout Alberta.
Pleiades reference stations continuously stream real time kinematic data and are constantly archiving raw data for post-processing.
Pleiades reference stations allow surveying and mapping professionals the flexibility to:
- Eliminate the expense of owning, operating and mobilizing a GPS reference station
- Maintain centimeter level accuracy 40 kilometers from a reference station
- Post process to centimeter accuracy 100’s of kilometers from a reference station
- Utilize a fixed, reliable coordinate reference frame based on Alberta Survey Control Monuments
- Manage subscriptions based on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly usage
All data provided by Pleiades Data Corp is manufacturer neutral and adheres to open source industry specifications of the RTCM committee and the RINEX convention.